Wednesday, September 19, 2007

glitter pumpkins

So these are my glitter pumpkins from last year, but I am excited to make them again this year. 

The only problem is that I can't remember exactly how I made them—what worked and what needed to be tweaked, etc. But I got the idea from good ol' Martha and she's such a great source that it shouldn't be very hard to replicate.  I think that my colors are too harsh and bright compared to the ones that she used, but I had a limited selection of the fine glitter.  This year I am getting the glitter from "Martha" herself, so they should turn out much better.  



3 comments:

Sister Abby Bowler said...

What a fun project--I can't wait to do it with my girls!

Mrs. Dub said...

i totally ran out to hobby lobby and bought me some glitter after reading this!

Holly said...

mrs. dub, if you have a michael's you should go there too because they actually carry the good martha stewart glitter (it's hard to forget as she's constantly promoting herself).

also, i would like to see your results shared on your blog please. :)