Thursday, November 1, 2007

a little halloween sewing

So I made Inez's witch skirt for Halloween this year.

She wanted to be a nice witch, which is why the skirt was black and pink and there were mulitple pointy layers of pink and black tulle. It was cute and pretty easy to make, but I am still very proud of myself. I am especially proud of the fact that I had it done a few weeks before Halloween! I think I just may be on the ball this holiday season. It's only November 1st and I'm already starting the girls Christmas outfits, and our cards. I want to actually enjoy the holidays this year instead of feeling stressed about everything! I'm excited for the outcome.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

hey cutie! inez's costume looked adorable! good job! you are inspiring me to do more... i need to get started on christmas projects too! it will be here before we know it! have a great day!
p.s. i LOVE your pictures at the corn maze! you are such a darling family!!!!

Brooke said...

cute cute CUTE

Brooke said...

um, but why are there uncarved pumpkins???

Sister Abby Bowler said...

I love the tulle witch skirt! I leave my sewing machine set up all the time, but it's been neglected the last few months...but you've inspired me, and I'm ready to sit down again and start my holiday projects!

Holly said...

The morning that we carved punkins (Monday the 29th) there was a little Halloween party at the Church that we went to, hence the costume and uncarved punkins.

Anonymous said...

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine handbags online item one engine digit outlay hermes birkin bag authentic inset allow e-mail cheap louis vuitton shoes [url=http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm]celine bag[/url]