Tuesday, August 7, 2007

i am ashamed

What?! I really haven't posted here since April 20th?! Well, that is just a shame. Not to mention a waste of a perfectly beautiful blog design from my darling hubby.

But what can I say? I have been doing absolutely. no. crafting. of. any. sort. all. summer. But things are changing and I have repented. I will become crafty at the earliest possible moment (in about two weeks once Mom & Dad go back to China and I can leave my sewing stuff around without feeling like I am in their way) and I will have something to blog about here once again.

The fall, which is quickly approaching, always gets me into the sewing mood.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

i'm so happy you're back to rambling! it is seriously the cutest blog layout ever and you shouldn't neglect it for that reason alone!