Friday, March 2, 2007

inspired

so as of late i have been blogging a little too much. but in doing so, i have found some very cool blogs out there. i think they are all mormon girls, such as myself, in similar stages of their lives who seem very cool. they write well, take good pictures, are very creative and basically do a lot of the things that i want to do with in my life. i need to stop relying on the "i just had a baby" excuse because she(the baby) is already 5 months old. i need to snap out of it, stop thinking and start doing. so one of the things that i will do is start another blog for myself. this one will be my thoughts, dreams, aspirations, and accomplishments–no matter how small. my online journal, if you will.

these are two projects i know that i can get done this coming week: start on quilt for nezzie's toddler bed and paint the decorations for girls' rooms.

music listened to while blogging: ben folds rockin' the suburbs, that is until dave turned on season one of arrested development. i can never decide who my favorite character is. it's usually a tie between gob, buster & george michael ("maybe it was the singer/songwriter george michael").

No comments: